- Sir Reginalds Beard Oil Unites The Finest Natural Ingredients From Across The Globe.
- For All Beard Types – Long, Short, Thick, Thin, Wavy or Curly.
- Give Your Beard the Amazing Volume, Texture and Feel It Is Craving and Deserves. Beautiful light, woody, authentic fragrance.
- Awesome Value for Money- £1.49/ 10ml- Lasts Upto 4 Months- A Little Goes a Long Way.
- Look After Your Beard- Keep Your Beard Tamed, Fresh & Stylish. Become a Real Man & Get the Beard That Every Man Envy’s & Every Women Loves.
Descent of Man
Charles Darwin first illustrated an evolutionary explanation of beards in ïThe Descent of ManÍ, in which he hypothesized that the process of sexual selection may have led to beards. Females find hirsute suitors sexy. Explanations for the existence of beards include signalling sexual maturity and signalling dominance by increasing perceived size of jaws, and clean-shaved faces are rated less dominant than bearded. Detractors may deny it, but modern biologists have reaffirmed DarwinÍs theory with evidence that the ladies find mates with beards more attractive than their clean-shaven brethren.
A Note from Sir Reginald:
My beard oil unites the finest natural ingredients from across the globe. Searching far and wide I have sourced the perfect blend of hair essential oils. Diffusing 100% pure argan oil from morocco with sweet almond, avocado and jojoba oil, the vital active ingredients will glide through and absorb into your beard, leaving it looking and feeling ultra soft, revitalised and tamed.
For the beard:
Perfect for all types of beard, even for the treatment of the most damaged and coarse. Apply to a freshly washed beard daily. Dispense a few drops of my beard oil into the palm of your hand and gently glide your hand through your beard, giving most attention to hard to get to and denser areas.
For the hair:
Using the same method as cleansing the beard, massage into the roots of the hair for deep conditioning. Will leave your hair feeling smooth, fuller and healthier.