- Yumi Bio Shop Exclusive Product – A free Sample of one of our products with every shipment!
- SANTE herbal hair colors coat your hair like a protective glaze which combine with your own natural hair color to produce a unique result – for expressive colors, silky shine and a wealth of volume! 100% natural. 100% pretty. 100% individual.
- Give your hair expressive color, silky shine and a wealth of volume. Create individual shades, or dye single strands – long-lasting and very gentle. SANTE herbal hair colors coat your hair like a protective glaze and combine with your own natural hair color – for a unique result!
- Henna powder is environmentally friendly because it contains no harmful substances. Henna plants are grown on the edge of deserts to curb the progressive desertification and thus represents an important source of income for the local population.
- INCI: Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Extract, Lawsonia Inermis (Henna) Extract / Lawsonia Inermis (Henna) Leaf Powder, Indigofera Tinctoria (Indigo) Leaf Powder Indigofera Tinctoria Leaf Extract, Indigofera Argentea (Indigo) Leaf Powder, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Powder, Betaine, Algin
Application In order to optimally prepare your hair for colouring with herbal hair colour we recommend a preliminary wash with SANTE Lava Powder shampoo. The white mineral clay it contains cleanses the hair of residue from the hair care and styling products and thus means that the Herbal Hair Colour can bond substancially better with the hair. Massage well into damp haor, rinse well and towel dry. 2. Place teh SANTE Herbal Hair Colour in a heatproof bowl and stir approximately 300 ml of boiling water into the herbal powder to achieve a creamy consistency. To deepen the colour result, use boiling black tea or boiling red wine in place of the water. 3. Protect your clothing by placing a towel around your shoulders. Waer teh enclosed gloves. 4. Leave the mixture to cool. Apply the Herbal Hair Colour evenly strand for strand to all the hair. Remove the colour residue from the skin where necessary. Skin discolouration along the hairline is easily prevented. Simply apply a rich cream to the skin at the hairline, e.g. SANTE facial Cream Bio Goji, and press cotton coiling into teh creamed areas. 5. Cover the hair with the enclosed warming cap and wrap a towel around your hair. Heat (whether from the sun or a heating bonnet) will intensify the resulting colour. 6. The colouration requires between 15 minutes and 2 hours to take effect. In principle, the colouration will take longer the darker your original hair colour is. Longer applications always lead to a more intensive colouration. 7. Rinse your hair thoroughly and wash it once more in order to remove all traces of the Herbal Hair Colour. We recommed SANTE Brilliant Care conditioner in place of a shampoo as it produces additional shine and makes the colour more long lasting. Please note: any skin discolouration will disappear after a short period of time without treatment butu can also be removed using lemon juice or vegetable oil. 8. Dry and style your hair as usual.