- TOP QUALITY SYNTHETIC FIBER BRISTLE: The bristles of your MiroPure makeup brushes is made of synthetic fiber of top quality, your cosmetic kits are dense, soft, and silky for offering complete comfort while applying makeup. Also, the hair does not shed or hurt your skin so that you can use it for a long time.
- COMFORTABLE WOODEN BRUSH HANDLE: The brush handles of your MiroPure cosmetic brush kit are made of high quality comfortable wood which offers a sense of luxury. The handle is smooth and easy to use making it perfect for you to make up.
- PERFECT TO APPLY A COMPLETE MAKEUP: Your MiroPure makeup brush set is composed with 8 different functional brush which include 4 types of brush: Round, Angled, Flat Angled, Tapered to provide a variety of makeup application styles.
- PROFESSIONAL RESULTS: Enjoy a salon quality finish as each brush has multiple functions to meet makeup needs. Your professional makeup brushes flawlessly applies all kinds of makeup, including creams, liquids, minerals and powders.
- 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: Any issues with your purchase? Email us via Buyer-Seller Messages and we can resolve any problems you are experiencing. Not satisfied with our product? 100% money back and no question asked!
New Day, New Beauty, New You
MiroPure refined premium quality, the super soft, delicate, and dense synthetic bristles easily hold foundation, concealer, BB cream, powder, blush, etc. and help you evenly spread your makeup.
Multiple Functions for Every Look
Powder Brush: Dust the bristles across your face to evenly diffuse loose powders for less concentrated color that won’t smudge your foundation.
Kabuki Brush: Sweet bronzer along your temple and your hairline, cheekbone, and jawline in a “3” shape.
Angled Blusher Brush: Swirl the bristles with blush on the apples of your cheeks, and then hold it at an angle and glide it along your cheekbones.
Foundation Brush: Apply foundation to your center of your face and sweep outward toward your hairline for a seamless finish.
Concealer Brush: Pat concealer on under-eye circles and blemishes. Use the rounded edge to reach nooks around your eyes and nose.
All-over Eye Shadow Brush: Smooth eye shadow across your eyelids in a windshield-wiper motion for intense color.
Angled Eyeliner brush: Deep in cream or gel liner or shadow. Hold the brush at an angle so the bristles are flush with your lash line. And drag from the inside corner of your eye along the lash line.
Lip Brush: Precise application of color on the lips.
HOW TO CLEAN:
– Simple Daily Cleaning: you can use a daily brush cleaner, or makeup remover wipes.
– Deep Cleaning Weekly:
1. Holding bristles face down, run bristles under warm water.
2. Massage the bristles into your palm in a circular motion under running water until the water runs clear, being careful NOT to submerge the brush.
3. Gently squeeze out any excess water using a clean towel.
4. Let the bristles air dry in an open space.
CLICK THE YELLOW ‘ADD TO CART’ BUTTON ABOVE NOW TO MEET THE MOST BEAUTIFUL YOU!