- 100% pure and Certified organic by Soil Association (Licence number DJ21110).
- High levels of unsaturated fat and natural antioxidants.
- Widely known to help moisturise the skin and as a natural barrier against the elements.
- Natural ingredient for your homemade cosmetics: lip balm, conditioner, face cream.
- Unrefined Shea Butter is often used in creams and lotions for its moisturising properties and thought to be useful to soothe irritations, sunburn and insect stings.
Unrefined organic Shea butter is extracted from the shea nut and has a slight ivory colour with a nutty aroma.
Shea butter is mainly used for its moisturising properties and is often added to creams, lotions and conditioners. The moisturising properties of shea butter make it ideal for use as a massage butter and as a component in lip balms, facial moisturisers and bath oils. In skincare, it may help top treat minor skin irritations and act as a moisturising agent and it is often used as a topical treatment for eczema, wrinkles, sunburn and insect stings.
Please note: this is a raw material and not a finished product.