- May be used on your body, face, eyelashes, hair and nails. This pure Argan Oil is an exceptional moisturiser and conditioner.
- Rich in Vitamin E and Fatty Acids, which may help you bring your dull and dry hair back to life, tone and exfoliate the skin, and improve weak and brittle nails.
- Mix with other Naissance essential oils to create your own aromatherapy blend.
- Naissance products are not tested on animals and are vegan friendly. Packaged using sustainable paper and cardboard. Kind to you and the environment.
- A cold-pressed, deodorised and refined argan oil
Main Uses Anti-ageing: Thanks to the Vitamin E content, Argan Oil may help fight against free radicals and help people suffering from dry and damaged skin conditions, wrinkles, acne and scars. Skincare: Applying a few drops on the skin may soften it, restore its original brightness, and protect it from environmental factors like smog, wind or sun. Haircare: Applied on dry hair, it has been known to be beneficial for hair growth making hair stronger and softer, preventing split ends and Argan Oil may help to combat dandruff. Argan is also used to strengthen nails and cuticles. Histories and Origins: Know by the local Berber people as the ‘Tree of Life’. Some evidence suggests that the Argan tree was first written about in 1219 but that the tree itself is much much older. Endemic to the Moroccan Sous Valley, the tree can live for up to 200 years. Used by the local people as a form of firewood, as grazing for goats and to counter desertification. The use of Argan Oil provides a steady income for the local Moroccan women and their families and ensures that the Argan tree is protected.All vegetable oils & fats are 100% fat and are generally high in calories (on average about 120 calories per tablespoon). Vegetable oils are often used in food preparation for salad dressings, cooking, frying, baking, sauces and marinades. As a general guide, virgin and unrefined oils have more of the oil’s natural flavour and lend themselves well for use in cold dishes. Refined oils generally have longer shelf lives and may have a higher smoke point and therefore be better for high heat cooking, but this varies depending on the type of oil. Each oil has its own distinct flavour and nutrient and Fatty Acid composition, so each oil may be used for different purposes depending on your need.