- Made of with Organic Aloe Vera and Sea Buckthorn Oil (Hippophae) & Spirulina
- Light – non-greasy – Revitalising the skin – Provides deep Hydration
- Antioxidant Protection – Moisturizing – Reduces and prevents signs of Aging
- For Normal Skin – Age 30 +
- Greek Product – Microbiologically Tested 50 ml – Parabens Free – Cruelty Free – Suitable for Vegan
Aloe Plus Natural Cosmetics uses 100% organic aloe vera in concetration collected with cold and low temperature techniques, which ensures that is magnificent properties remain intact.
Aloe vera – The Immortality Herb
Aloe Vera used to be called in Ancient times the “Immortality herb” due to each multiple properties and richness of elements.
Multiple Benefits :
Anti Oxidant Properties
The sea buckthorn oil has many interesting active ingredients in significatn amount as Provitamin A, Vitamin E, essential fatty acids (omega 3 and Omega 6), and palmitic acid (omega 7). Offers powerful antioxidant properties, ideal for continuous exposure to the sun, Is extremely softner and healing ingredient for skin.
Skin Benefits of Spirulina :
1. Spirulina has a high content of vitamin A, vitamin B-12, vitamin E, calcium, iron and phosphorus, all of which are vital for your skin’s health. Free radicals make your skin look tired, limp and flabby. Using Spirulina cream on a regular basis works wonders for your skin, making it look toned, youthful and vital.
2. Spirulina is effective in treating dark circles and dry eye symptoms. Its detoxifying effects give your eyes new energy and power, removing dark shadows and dryness.
Greek Product – Microbiologically Tested – Parabens Free – Cruelty Free
IMPORTANT NOTICE : We apologise in advance if this item is Temporarily Out of Stock due to High Demand.