- Luxuriously moisturising, mango butter is a quality ingredient for skin and hair treatments
- Can be used as a massage base
- Add to creams, lotions, body butters and soaps for an extra high-end touch
- Similar to shea butter in consistency, although slightly more granular
- A waxy, soft solid at room temperature
Mango butter is extracted from the kernels of the mango and is solid but soft/firm at room temperature. It is a rich, creamy yellow colour and has a neutral odour. Mango butter is packed with natural antioxidants, boasting high levels of vitamins A and E as well as nourishing fatty acids to help restore and moisturise your skin. A wonderful ingredient for skin and hair treatments, also fantastic in any body butter, soap or lotion recipe. Similar to shea butter in consistency and effect, however mango butter has higher levels of fatty acids.