Indus Valley Gel Herbal Based Hair Dye Colour Kit is PPD Free, Ammonia Free And Peroxide Free no heavy metals and no Hydrogen Peroxide Colouring. Cover Up Your Grey with a 90% Chemical free Organic Natural Henna & Herbs Colourant Product. For Men And Women…IMPORTANT, please hovering over the color guide image (Medium Blonde)

Indus Valley Gel Herbal Based Hair Dye Colour Kit is PPD Free, Ammonia Free And Peroxide Free no heavy metals and no Hydrogen Peroxide Colouring. Cover Up Your Grey with a 90% Chemical free Organic Natural Henna & Herbs Colourant Product. For Men And Women...IMPORTANT, please hovering over the color guide image (Medium Blonde)
  • 100% Grey Hair Coverage
  • 90% Chemical FREE Herbal Based
  • PPD FREE, Peroxide FREE, Ammonia FREE and No Heavy Metals Whatsoever
  • enriched with Certified Organic Orange, Honeycomb, Certified Organic Aloe Vera,Certified Organic Jojoba, Certified Organic Amla, Certified Organic Sunflower and Certified Organic Wheat Germ
  • Please Kindly Note: People who are allergic to PPD have an 80% chance of not getting any reactions but a 20% chance they may, the only way to truly find out is by performing a small patch test.

Indus valley Gel Color provides permanent hair coloring in only one application. The only natural permanent hair colour with Certified Organic Aloe, Certified Organic Amla, Certified Organic Henna and Orange Oil, Gel, Color uses Herbal base with NO PPD, NO Ammonia, no heavy metals and No Hydrogen Peroxide.Its herbal ingredients nourish, protect and moisturize hair which enables a rich, radiant and long-lasting colour, volume and shine. Indus valley Gel Color is dermatological tested and contains USFDA approved, Pharmaceutically controlled ingredients of highest cosmetics quality. KEY FEATURES – 100% Gray Coverage – No PPD – No Peroxide – No Ammonia – No Heavy Metals – No Harsh Chemicals Whatsoever This range of vibrant hair colour is enriched with Certified Organic Orange | Honeycomb | Certified Organic Aloe Vera | Certified Organic Amla | Certified Organic Jojoba | Certified Organic Sunflower | Certified Organic Aloe Vera | Certified Organic Wheat Germ DIRECTIONS TO USAGE -Well before applying the colour, shampoo your hair, rinse it well and dry it. – Empty out the sachet of Herbal Permanent Hair Colour Powder in a non-metallic (glass or plastic) mixing bowl. – Add to it Aloe Honey Gel. Make the mixture of uniform consistency. – Apply mixture at the crown of the head, coating all strands with the help of supplied brush or fingers. – Leave mixture on your head for 30-40 minutes. – Rinse hair thoroughly & shampoo/ condition with INDUS VALLEY after colour protection conditioning shampoo. BOX CONTENTS – Instruction Leaflet – Shower Cap – Applicator brush – Hair Colour Powder – Aloe After Color Protective Shampoo & Conditioner – Aloe Gel

Lowest Price: £8.99
Buy from Amazon




Comments are closed.