- Removes permanent, semi-permanent and temporary hair colours.
- Removes colour and product build-up.
- Allows you to re-colour immediately.
- If your hair has been subjected to high lifting tints or bleaches your natural pigment has been lightened and altered. It will not be possible to restore your natural hair colour pigment by using ColourB4TM. In these instances (and if your original natural colour is desired) you should re-colour your hair (initially) using a semi-permanent hair colourant which is one shade lighter than your original colour.
- Please ensure you follow the included safety and how-to instructions carefully.
ColourB4 – Extra is ideal for the removal of multiple colour applications or unwanted shades like dark tones & colour build up. Simply comb in, wait (up to 60 minutes) and rinse away and your hair is free of colour without using ammonia or bleach !! It is recommended that you read the instruction provided with the product before use.