- CARE YOUR MAKE-UP AMAZING – With the tiny compressed hair, these brushes make your make-up perfect and streak-free.
- REQUIRES LESS MAKE-UP – The bristles are made specifically to give make-up rather than absorb. For this reason, they need significantly less makeup than ordinary brushes.
- EXTRAORDINARY RESULTS – The shape of these brushes adapts to the natural curves of the face. This makes it extremely easy to get amazing shades and results in beauty salon quality.
- MAKE-UP BLANKING EASY TOUCH – Very dense but delicate little bristles distribute your makeup as incredibly evenly as you have never experienced before.
- TOP INDUSTRIAL QUALITY – Produced in truly excellent quality. High-quality synthetic fibers, top materials in the industry, precise craftsmanship and sophisticated quality control processes.
1.Foundation Brush handle:16.5cm(6.5in), hair diameter:3.8*4.8cm
2.Blush Brush handle:16cm(6.3in), hair diameter:3.1*4.2cm
3.Powder Brush handle:15.4cm, hair diameter:2.5*3.6cm
4.Concealer Brush handle:14.8cm, hair diameter:1.8cm
5.Eye Shadow Brush handle: 14.1cm, hair diameter:1.2cm
6.Eye Liner Brush handle:14cm, hair diameter:0.4*2.6cm
7. Eyebrow Brush handle:13.5cm,hair diameter:0.3*1.7cm
8.Lip Brush handle:13cm, hair diameter:0.25*1.2cm
9.Face Blender Brush handle:11.9cm, hair diameter: 0.7cm
10.Small Eye Shadow/Concealer Brush handle:11.9cm, hair diameter: 0.7cm
Deep Cleaning Weekly would be suggested:
1. Holding bristles face down, run bristles under warm water.
2. Gently squeeze out any excess water and makeup residue.
3. Apply a dime size amount of mild soap and olive oil into the palm of your hand.
4. Massage the bristles into your palm in a circular motion under running water until the water runs clear, being careful NOT to submerge the brush.
5. Gently squeeze out any excess water using a clean towel.
6. Let the bristles air dry in an open space.
How to use brush:
1.Pick up your choice of product with the brush,start applying the makeup from the center of the face.
2.Using a “Push and Pull” motion,glide the brush across the surface of the skin to blend.
3.Finish off blending with light,circular motions.