- 100% natural liquid African Black Soap
- Ideal for dry skin and problem skin
- Creamy, natural and unscented liquid soap
- Ethical skincare from Akamuti
African Black Soap – All natural, botanical goodness for healthy, happy skin.
- A beautifully creamy natural soap, this soap looks and feels a little like melted chocolate!
- Compleltey free from additives, this rich and creamy soap is ideal for dry skin problems and unsettled skin.
- 100% SLS and preservative free.
- Naturally unscented
- Suitable as a face, hand and body soap for top to toe cleansing.
Our Liquid African Black Soap has a wonderful creamy lather and leaves the skin feeling moisturised and soft. It is one of the healthiest soaps for the skin due to the purity and simplicity of the ingredients. We craft our liquid black soap with organic rosewater for optimum skincare benefits. Rosewater is a skin tonic in it’s own right and can help to settle aggravated, irritated skin.
This combination makes it a fantastic facial soap and it is helpful for dry, sensitive or problem skin types.
There are no chemicals, preservatives, colour enhancers or fragrances added to this recipe. The dark colour of the soap is developed as a result of the saponification process. It is completely free from black dyes and charcoal. The African Black Soap used in this product is traditionally hand crafted and fairly traded with producers in Ghana, West Africa. It is made with 50% pure, organically grown shea butter and wildcrafted palm oil.
Ingredients: African Black Soap (Saponifed Wildcrafted Virgin Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Palm Oil & Cocoa Butter)*, Organic Rosewater (Rosa damascena).
*Wildcrafted and sustainably harvested. Suitable for vegans